Please note that Compucorps.org reserves the right to cancel any order due to stock availability or information errors. If you require assistance or have any questions, please call us at 1-800-680-8883 or email us at email@example.com.
Compucorps.org does not at this time have an online order status feature. To check the status of your order, please call or email us. Our staff can inform you on any step of your order process, including order and payment confirmation, stock availability, and shipping status. We will do our best to reply to your email within 24 business hours.
For all communications, make sure you have your Online Order# handy so that our staff can assist you.
You will be notified if any of the following situations arises:
Your shipping and billing information do not match.
Your information cannot be verified due to missing information or typo.
The item you ordered is currently out of stock, will take longer than estimated to get back in stock, or is no longer available.
Make sure your email address is correct and update it if necessary. Compucorps.org accepts no responsibility for problems that may occur with your order or any losses you may incur due to information errors, incorrect email address, our email being lost, such as by junk mail filters, or our phone calls/voice mails not being answered.
If you require a change to your order, such as adding or removing items, or correcting any information, please contact us immediately. As in-stock orders may be shipped as quickly as 1-3 business days (including payment confirmation), we may not be able to make requested changes in time.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us immediately. See our cancellations policies for more information.
If you are not satisfied with your Compucorps.org’ purchase of a product, and would like to request a return or a replacement, please note the following:
1. Original invoice must be presented during all return, exchange and refund.
2. Returns for refund, exchange or store credit are only valid within 14 days of your original purchase date unless otherwise specified on the invoice.
3. Software does not have any warranty and cannot be returned for refund or replaced due to authentic licensing registration/activation requirements.
4. Products of a consumable nature (including Printer Ink and Toner, Blank CD/DVD/BD Media, Paper and other printing supplies, and products that come with consumable accessories) cannot be returned once opened.
5. All products returned for refund must be in good resalable condition*
6. Compucorps.org will only accept defective items that are within the store warranty period. Defective items returned within the DOA period but without the complete set of accessories and all packaging will be accepted for repair only. Products that are classified as physical damage will not be covered by Compucorps.org’ warranty.
7. Photo identification is required for exchange when customers are not able to present the original receipt.
8. There is no return or refund on any “SPECIAL ORDER*” products. * except when the item is found to be DOA, the item may be replaced with same similar product.
Please see below for policies on non-defective or defective items.
*A product’s fitness for resale will be determined by our staff.
Non-Defective Return Policy
Non-defective items may, at Compucorps.org’s sole discretion, be accepted for return. Please note the following:
1. No refunds or exchanges are permitted on all opened/used printer cartridges/toners, blank media (CD/DVD/etc.), software, and headsets
Defective Return Policy
Defective products* may be returned for exchange, refund or credit for up to 14 days. Please note the following:
1. Compucorps.org reserves the right to determine whether the product is defective or not. The product will only be replaced directly once it has been deemed defective.
2. Physically damaged products will not be accepted for refund or exchange
*LCD monitors must have 4 or more dead pixels to be considered defective. Notebooks must have 4 or more dead pixels to be considered defective. For desktops, notebooks and netbooks, we may require 24 hours period to assess the equipment before processing the return.
Reseller Warranty (Same as above)
All warranty periods indicated are from Compucorps.org.
Generally, Compucorps.org will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, physical damage, etc.
To receive warranty service on your product, you must contact Compucorps.org by phone or email to address the problem. If a technician is unable to resolve the problem over the phone or email, and deems the product defective or requiring testing, you will be required to fill out a Return Authorization Form (RMA) (right-click and Save Link As), and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving an RMA number, you will be required to ship the defective item back to Compucorps.org with the RMA number marked or labeled on the package. Also include a copy of your invoice and any email correspondence you have had with our support staff. Compucorps.org recommends that appropriate measures are taken to safeguard the product from damage during shipping, as Compucorps.org does not warrant a physically damaged product.
Compucorps.org does not accept packages sent collect or COD. The customer must pay for shipping and provide the necessary information and receipt for reimbursement, if applicable.
Compucorps.org will cover shipping charges both ways for the first 14 days on dead on arrival (DOA) products. This 14 day period starts from the original day of shipment of your order. Please use Canada Post standard shipping. Compucorps.org will only reimburse up to 50% if product is not returned using Canada Post standard shipping, such as other courier and/or express service.
If the product is determined to be defective and is covered by our in-store direct exchange policy, you will be informed and a replacement will be shipped out as soon as possible. The direct exchange period for online purchases is 30 days from when the order was originally shipped out to you.
After the first 30 days, you will have to wait an estimated 2~6 weeks until Compucorps.org gets a replacement or repaired item back from the manufacturer or supplier. Compucorps.org will cover the shipping charge for sending the product back to you for up to 90 days for refurbished products, from when the original order was shipped.
It is recommended that customers deal directly with the manufacturer for all retail products for faster turn around times. Some manufacturers offer direct-swap, cross-ship, or even next-day to-your-door replacement warranty services.
Compucorps.org can help facilitate warranty service between you and the manufacturer for retail items, but will not cover any expenses incurred for warranty service after the first 30 days of purchase. For OEM products that have a 1 year warranty, Compucorps.org will not cover shipping charges after the first 90 days.
At no time after the 14 day DOA period will Compucorps.org cover the shipping cost for shipping the product from you to Compucorps.org.
If the product is not defective, you will be responsible for return shipping charges.